Monday, January 14, 2013

Intro to Sports Fanatic

Hello blog readers,

My name is Julian Lopez and I have a passion for sports. I am originally from Long Beach, California but am currently studying journalism at the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communications at Arizona State. When I was young, instead of watching cartoons before school I would turn on ESPN and watch SportsCenter. My goal in life is to become the lead anchor for ESPN's SportsCenter and become an analyst for college football. I am a fan of all major sports but my favorites are baseball, basketball, football, along with track and field. I hope you enjoy my posts as much I enjoy writing them. I will be using this blog to recap the top events  as well as share my thoughts and insight on sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment